Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Looking for Mr. Leftover

I would like to marry again someday, but there are certain criteria that he must meet. This is the ad I am considering posting under the title:



Brutally Honest SWF


SWF, age 56, looking for a male companion with the possibility of marriage. Must be over 6 feet tall, with hair or not, like movies, steak, and chocolate. He should enjoy cooking and cleaning with a partner occasionally and be willing to eat out a couple of times a week. He must have used National Geographic for his erotica, not Playboy, and must be willing to accept a female body ravaged by time, three pregnancies, genetic disorders (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, thinning hair) and a tendency toward obesity. He must appreciate and have a sense of humor, be able to laugh at himself and have a kind heart. He must like grandchildren - his own and mine - and be willing to spend time with them every so often. Thank you for your consideration. Under age 55 need not apply.


What do you think? Will I get any takers? I am not willing to lower my standards, so please don't ask. If you know a single man like this, please give him my phone number.